Monday 23 May 2016

I am an honest, kind, caring


I am an honest, kind, caring, romantic, passionate, family oriented lady. A loyal, reliable, modest, sincere, sensitive, responsible, . I am a non-smoker and teetotal and fast Ramadan and trying to be punctual in prayers, with an open mind and heart. I like theater, concert, parks, museums, travel and meeting with friends. My weight is 69 kg and 5 8, hazel eyes. I am dedicated to my profession; and being a Muslim looking for a decent God fearing man who will share me the life within the glorious boundaries of Islam; an intelligent, honest, kind, charming, attractive and educated man, who will be my best friend husband and all, lover and father of our children; where we have mutual respect, trust, understanding and love in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment